Previous Work ExperienceThis section containts some screengrabs, html page archives, and links, where possible, to a few portions of some of my past work. Please note that many of my projects, including most of my work work at DHEC, SYNCADD, and the Coastal Services Center (CSC), are intranet sites and are not publicly available.
- Projects with a web-based user interface. All have SQL-based backends.
- Traditional, data-driven sites (See also Army Mapper)
- Sites also including internet mapping (built on Mapserver, with older sites utilizing ArcIMS)
- Relational Database Projects, with an emphasis on SQL.
- Coding examples in C#, Visual Basic 6.0, and Java, including MarkUpDown, an independently released Markdown editor built for the Universal Windows Platform.
- Selected technical writing examples related to past projects and online tutorials.